What does it mean for me to give you my submission? This is a question that been weighing heavily on my mind lately. So I decided to put into words what have been in my heart and mind.
My submission means:
- Implicit and unwavering trust.
- Love that is more than just a romantic love, it is deeper and more powerfully felt
- The level of respect surpasses anything ever imagined.
- Given certain situations I may not obey on command, part of who I am as a person is one who has to push boundaries it does not mean I value or respect you less, actually that is one of many ways I show how much I do value and respect you.
- Being able to make you smile or happy or to help you find joy even in the mundane aspects of life is my true joy and pleasure.
- Hearing how proud you are of something I did to help or how well I did comply are the sweetest words and touch me to the very core of who I am.
- My submission is my unwavering gift to you.
- No matter what happens, no matter how much of a goof, a dork nor stressed out professional I am, you are a top priority.
When I submit to you on a daily basis, or wear your collar with pride this is what my submission means from my perspective.
What does your submission mean to you?